Intelligent Marketing: Be Different.. Market Your Way
by Maria Marsala, Elevating Your Business
Do you attend the same networking meetings each week or month? Maybe it’s time to do things differently. Change your verbal logo (unique selling proposition) around a bit. Instead of handing out your business cards, bring copies of an article you’ve written or gift certificates for a complimentary report, consultation, or service. Do life differently this week. Here is my take on doing things differently that I hope will give you some new ideas. My business is 95% service and the other 5% is a product that someone can hold in their hands. Since this is the case, showing someone how my service can benefit them is much better than explaining it. What I have done is take my beautiful brochures and left the insides blank. Yes, you read correctly! Nothing, nada on the inside! Yes, beautiful cover, the Coachability Index and my personal information (name, web site, address, email) is still on the brochure and when you open it, there is absolutely nothing in it! Then, when I’m asked or told that something is missing -- I’ll say yes, your half hour complimentary consultation time to see how you can benefit from our services! Copyright Maria Marsala. All rights reserved. Maria Marsala is marketing and business trainer, author, consultant and coach. She is also president and founder of Elevating Your Business, a company that helps overworked CEOs accelerate profits and improve productivity -- faster!